Either 1/4’’ dia. or 3/8’’ dia. steel rebar reinforcement, a 2’’ drain hole and 5/8’’ dia. lifting inserts – all featured in the Senora Round Concrete Planter. This planter comes in different sizes and a wide variety of colors and it fits in perfectly with all kinds of settings and environments.
*Estimate 4-6 weeks for delivery for this particular product*
Senora Round Concrete Planter
- 1/4” Dia. or 3/8” Dia. steel rebar
- 2” Dia. drain hole
- 5/8” Dia. lifting inserts (inserts used only when planter is empty)
- Available in multiple sizes and colors
- Used in a wide variety of commercial settings
- Material: Reinforced Concrete
- Size: 18” Dia. x 12“ H; 30” Dia. x 24“ H; 42” Dia. x 24“ H; 60” Dia. x 42“ H
- Weight: 110 lbs., 390 lbs., 660 lbs., or 1960 lbs.
- Finish: Exposed Aggregate or Weatherstone
- Shape: Round
- Customizable? Size and color
Latest from blog
Crowd Control Warehouse FAQ
Crowd Control Warehouse supplies schools, government facilities, theme parks, retail stores, and construction companies all over the nation with the crowd control and safety supplies they need for ...Read more
What are barricades? Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades
Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades Barricades may seem like common sense structures which need no explanation, but with so many varieties now available to construction workers, event p...Read more
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter?
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter? In this digital world, it's easy to forget how many people still do their shopping in-store. Yes, online shopping increased greatly during the ...Read more