Either 1/4’’ dia. or 3/8’’ dia. steel rebar reinforcement, a 2’’ drain hole and 5/8’’ dia. lifting inserts – all featured in the Senora Round Concrete Planter. This planter comes in different sizes and a wide variety of colors and it fits in perfectly with all kinds of settings and environments.
*Estimate 4-6 weeks for delivery for this particular product*
Senora Round Concrete Planter
- 1/4” Dia. or 3/8” Dia. steel rebar
- 2” Dia. drain hole
- 5/8” Dia. lifting inserts (inserts used only when planter is empty)
- Available in multiple sizes and colors
- Used in a wide variety of commercial settings
- Material: Reinforced Concrete
- Size: 18” Dia. x 12“ H; 30” Dia. x 24“ H; 42” Dia. x 24“ H; 60” Dia. x 42“ H
- Weight: 110 lbs., 390 lbs., 660 lbs., or 1960 lbs.
- Finish: Exposed Aggregate or Weatherstone
- Shape: Round
- Customizable? Size and color
Latest from blog
Stanchions For Line Formation - Make Way For Added Safety Measures in the New Year
The ongoing COVID pandemic and recent surges following the Christmas week had some cities re-thinking their New Year's bashes and balls. For instance Atlanta's usual "peach drop" was cancelled wit...Read more
Who uses crowd control barricades? (And should you be using barricades in your industry?)
New Orleans' Mardis Gras, Boston's Marathon, Chicago's Lollapalooza, and New Years Eve in Times Square... these are some of America's most notorious events, bringing in massive crowds year after y...Read more
Bored of red carpets? What are the new colors hitting the black-tie event scene?
Red carpets have been the symbol of (and even a nickname for) VIP events since their use in the early 1900's to welcome passengers onto the exclusive 20th Century Limited Passenger train, lauded as...Read more