Set of (10) of our best selling black post belt barrier stanchions are available in a convenient (10) pack with free shipping to the 48 Continental U.S States. These are designed for effective crowd control and public guidance on an economical budget without compromising quality. Use these stanchions to direct traffic, form lines or block off restricted areas.
- 1 set of (10) Black retractable belt barrier stanchion posts with 13 Ft. belts
- Choose from (7) belt colors: Black, Red, Blue, Dark Green, Fluorescent Yellow, Black & Yellow Diagonal Stripes, Yellow with Black “DO NOT ENTER” text
- Black powder coated finish, rust resistant using high-quality steel
- Features a full circumference rubber floor protector for maximum scratch protection & stability
- Belt Brake to ensure slow, safe belt retraction (no snapback!)
- Fast & Easy assembly. No tools required.
Buying in large quantities? Contact us for a volume discount! sales@crowdcontrolwa
- Height: 40”
- Post Weight: 19lb
- Post Diameter: 2.5”
- Base Diameter: 14”
- Retractable Belt Length: 12’
- Warranty: 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty against defective material or workmanship
This was very easy to set up. It has a really stable base and we are pleased with the product.
Latest from blog
Who uses crowd control barricades? (And should you be using barricades in your industry?)
New Orleans' Mardis Gras, Boston's Marathon, Chicago's Lollapalooza, and New Years Eve in Times Square... these are some of America's most notorious events, bringing in massive crowds year after y...Read more
Bored of red carpets? What are the new colors hitting the black-tie event scene?
Red carpets have been the symbol of (and even a nickname for) VIP events since their use in the early 1900's to welcome passengers onto the exclusive 20th Century Limited Passenger train, lauded as...Read more
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more