When you need an affordable solution for crowd control, you can join the countless other business owners who trust the CCW Series retractable belt barrier stanchions. The RBB-100 series barriers are designed to provide the best value crowd management solution for your event space. These durable stanchion rope barriers are constructed from galvanized steel and covered with a black powder-coat finish to maximize longevity and minimize your need for replacements. Whether you're looking to manage your customer queues or block off restricted areas, the CCW Series retractable belt barrier will affordably meet your needs. Ideal for use in retail checkout lines, banks and financial institutions, event spaces, airport security checkpoints, and airline check-in lines.
*Free shipping of this item within the continental United States
- (6) Stanchion Posts
- (6) Cassettes containing a 11 ft. belt with your choice of belt color and three belt receivers
- (6) Bases
- Black Powder Coated finish over high quality, rust-resistant galvanized steel
- Multiple belt color options available to suit your style or brand needs
- Heavy-duty concrete base wrapped in galvanized steel for ultimate durability
- Full circumference rubber footing strip on the base to ensure protection from scratches and scuffing upon movement
- 4-way cassette design with splines to receive up to 3 additional belts
- Belt locking mechanism to hold the belt in place when attached to another stanchion
- Belt ends that are compatible with most major stanchion brands
- Slow retracting belt system allowing smooth belt retraction without snapback
- Quick and easy to assembly with no tools required
- Ideal for use in retail checkout lines, security checkpoints, banking/financial institutions and manufacturing facilities
4-Way Connection Cassette
4-way cassette features 3 receptacles which allow the unit to receive belts from up to 3 additional retractable belt stanchions
Unique locking mechanism provides the ability to lock retractable belts to make sure they stay in place in those key crowd control situations
Concrete Base With No-Skid Rubber Base Floor Protection
Stanchion base is equipped with rubber stripping around the entire circumference to ensure floor protection from scuffing and scratches
- Belt Length: 11 feet
- Belt Width: 2 inch
- Base Type: Steel Wrapped Concrete
- Post Material: Steel
- Post Finish/Color: Black Powder Coat or Polished Stainless Steel
- Overall Height: 40”
- Base Diameter: 14”
- Post Diameter: 2.5”
- Post Weight: 20lb
Multi-Use Everyday Space Locations
Ideal places for everyday use:
- Retail checkout lines
- Banks and financial institutions
- Airport security checkpoints
- Airline check-in lines
- Grocery stores
- Security locations
Multi-Use Event Space Locations
Ideal places for event space and entertainment venue use
The RBB-100 series retractable belt barriers are designed to provide the best value crowd management solution for your event space.
- Live performances
- Night clubs
- Security guard lines
- Ticket lines
HOW TO REPLACE YOUR BELT BARRIER CASSETTE
*Custom Belts: All custom items are “made to order” and orders are non-cancellable at any time once placed. Returns are not accepted on custom products or made to order items. Please see Terms & Conditions for details.
If attempt to cancel is made after products have shipped out or production of made to order items has commenced and cancellation is approved by Crowd Control Warehouse, customer will be responsible for all applicable restocking fees. Refunds are not available for non-compatibility with items not purchased from Crowd Control Warehouse.
**If your product should arrive damaged, please follow the instructions on the packing slip included with your shipment to have the problem resolved.
- Height: 40”
- Post Weight: 19lb
- Post Diameter: 2.5”
- Base Diameter: 14”
- Retractable Belt Length: 10’
- Warranty: 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty against defective material or workmanship
- retracting belt
- belt barrier
Awesome belt barrier with a smooth retracting belt. Thank you!
We had these shipped to LA and are really pleased with our purchase and overall experience
Latest from blog
What's the difference between a "galvanized" and "pre-galvanized" steel barricade?
While shopping for steel barricades online, you may notice some galvanization terms popping up which can be confusing. For instance in our steel barricade buying guide you'll see a barricade descri...Read more
What can businesses do while labor costs rise amidst an existing labor shortage?
The 2020's have seen businesses facing one challenge after another with a global pandemic creating a ripple of consequences we may observe for years to come. It's near impossible to pinpoint causes...Read more
How To Create An Entry Gate In An interlocking Steel Barricade Barrier
Few resources eat into a project's budget as quickly as human-power, so it's always a win when installation and set up is simple enough to avoid hiring additional crew members. We've written before...Read more