Set of (6) of our best selling black post belt barrier stanchions are available in a convenient (6) pack with free shipping to the 48 Continental U.S States. These are designed for effective crowd control and public guidance on an economical budget without compromising quality. Use these stanchions to direct traffic, form lines or block off restricted areas.
- 1 set of (6) Black retractable belt barrier stanchion posts with 11 Ft. belts
- Choose from (7) belt colors: Black, Red, Blue, Dark Green, Fluorescent Yellow, Black & Yellow Diagonal Stripes, Yellow with Black “DO NOT ENTER” text
- Black powder coated finish, rust resistant using high quality steel
- Features a full circumference rubber floor protector for maximum scratch protection & stability
- Belt Brake to ensure slow, safe belt retraction (no snapback!)
- Fast & Easy assembly. No tools required.
Buying in large quantities? Contact us for a volume discount! email@example.com or (847)-991-9900
- Height: 40”
- Post Weight: 19lb
- Post Diameter: 2.5”
- Base Diameter: 14”
- Retractable Belt Length: 10’
- Warranty: 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty against defective material or workmanship
- retracting belt
- belt barrier
Awesome belt barrier with a smooth retracting belt. Thank you!
We had these shipped to LA and are really pleased with our purchase and overall experience
Latest from blog
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more
When to use plastic chains for your safety or crowd control barriers...
There are many occasions where a simple crowd control or safety barrier is necessary for work operations to continue smoothly and without injury or confusion. But how do you know when a simple plas...Read more