Bollards serve an important role in the safety and security of your public space. But these sturdy posts don’t have to interfere with the look and feel of your property. For instance this concrete bollard’s customizable design helps you keep pedestrians and storefronts safe in an aesthetically appealing way.
19” Concrete Bollard (Short Cylindrical Style)
- Made with reinforced concrete
- Sturdy, 14” diameter base
- 21 color/material options
- Block traffic from pedestrian areas, or bike paths
- Protect vulnerable historic or memorial sites
- Increase security for vulnerable storefront windows
- Material: Reinforced concrete
- Size: 14” Dia. x 19"
- Weight: 250 lbs.
- Reinforcing: 1/4” Dia. steel rebar
- Mounting Options: Built-in threaded inserts for threaded anchor bolts and built-in 4” x 14” sleeve for steel pipe anchor
- Customizations: Material/color
Latest from blog
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more
How to Buy the Right Portable Bleachers
Many Americans have fond memories of summers in the park watching baseball games in the late evening sunlight. While each generation sees its own trends - video games, skateboards, social media, y...Read more