Proven to be the most durable collapsing traffic cone, Spring Cone is quickly deployed to delineate traffic at any scene. Manufactured by an industry leader in traffic safety and incident management products, the device was made to be highly visible and durable in temporarily controlling traffic. For maximum stability and durability you can count on, Spring Cone is the only choice.
Traffic Cone with Rubber/Polyurethane Base
2, 4, 5, & 6 Cone Steel Totes
10 Cone Utility Storage Boxes are available
- Made with high-quality polyethylene.
- Flexible. Spring allows cone to automatically deploy.
- Rubber/Polyurethane Base grips the roadway for stability.
- Available cone options are 3 and 5 lb.
- Spring Cones are 1/2 the weight and pack up a fraction of traditional PVC cones.
- Collapses for easy storage or transport.
- Cones can be stored in 2, 4 and 6 cone totes and 10 cone utility storage box.
- Spring Cone spills wind for increasing stability.
- Meets MUTCD requirements for 28” reflective highway traffic cone.
- Height: 28”
- Weight: 3 lbs. and 5 lbs.
- Color: Orange
Latest from blog
What are nitrile coated work gloves and why do construction workers use them?
There are many safety gloves with protective coatings of one kind or another, but construction workers, gardeners, and other outdoor workers may find themselves wandering "What's the difference bet...Read more
What are velvet rope stanchions used for? VIP post and rope stanchion features and uses.
Retractable belt barrier stanchions may be the most common crowd control solution for shopping malls, bus stations, and airports, but there are many event venues where these simple crowd control s...Read more
Stanchion vs Bollard: What are stanchions and bollards used for and how are they different?
A construction worker, building contractor, or OSHA manager may be well-versed in the safety utilities used in modern warehouses and parking lots, but there are many people who find themselves in n...Read more