Proven to be the most durable collapsing traffic cone, Spring Cone is quickly deployed to delineate traffic at any scene. Manufactured by an industry leader in traffic safety and incident management products, the device was made to be highly visible and durable in temporarily controlling traffic. For maximum stability and durability you can count on, Spring Cone is the only choice.
Traffic Cone with Rubber/Polyurethane Base
2, 4, 5, & 6 Cone Steel Totes
10 Cone Utility Storage Boxes are available
- Made with high-quality polyethylene.
- Flexible. Spring allows cone to automatically deploy.
- Rubber/Polyurethane Base grips the roadway for stability.
- Available cone options are 3 and 5 lb.
- Spring Cones are 1/2 the weight and pack up a fraction of traditional PVC cones.
- Collapses for easy storage or transport.
- Cones can be stored in 2, 4 and 6 cone totes and 10 cone utility storage box.
- Spring Cone spills wind for increasing stability.
- Meets MUTCD requirements for 28” reflective highway traffic cone.
- Height: 28”
- Weight: 3 lbs. and 5 lbs.
- Color: Orange
Latest from blog
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more
When to use plastic chains for your safety or crowd control barriers...
There are many occasions where a simple crowd control or safety barrier is necessary for work operations to continue smoothly and without injury or confusion. But how do you know when a simple plas...Read more