Proven to be the most durable collapsing traffic cone, Spring Cone is quickly deployed to delineate traffic at any scene. Manufactured by an industry leader in traffic safety and incident management products, the device was made to be highly visible and durable in temporarily controlling traffic. For maximum stability and durability you can count on, Spring Cone is the only choice.
Traffic Cone with Rubber/Polyurethane Base
2, 4, 5, & 6 Cone Steel Totes
10 Cone Utility Storage Boxes are available
- Made with high-quality polyethylene.
- Flexible. Spring allows cone to automatically deploy.
- Rubber/Polyurethane Base grips the roadway for stability.
- Available cone options are 3 and 5 lb.
- Spring Cones are 1/2 the weight and pack up a fraction of traditional PVC cones.
- Collapses for easy storage or transport.
- Cones can be stored in 2, 4 and 6 cone totes and 10 cone utility storage box.
- Spring Cone spills wind for increasing stability.
- Meets MUTCD requirements for 28” reflective highway traffic cone.
- Height: 28”
- Weight: 3 lbs. and 5 lbs.
- Color: Orange
Latest from blog
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more
How to Buy the Right Portable Bleachers
Many Americans have fond memories of summers in the park watching baseball games in the late evening sunlight. While each generation sees its own trends - video games, skateboards, social media, y...Read more