Proven to be the most durable collapsing traffic cone, Spring Cone is quickly deployed to delineate traffic at any scene. Manufactured by an industry leader in traffic safety and incident management products, the device was made to be highly visible and durable in temporarily controlling traffic. For maximum stability and durability you can count on, Spring Cone is the only choice.
Traffic Cone with Rubber/Polyurethane Base
2, 4, 5, & 6 Cone Steel Totes
10 Cone Utility Storage Boxes are available
- Made with high-quality polyethylene.
- Flexible. Spring allows cone to automatically deploy.
- Rubber/Polyurethane Base grips the roadway for stability.
- Available cone options are 3 and 5 lb.
- Spring Cones are 1/2 the weight and pack up a fraction of traditional PVC cones.
- Collapses for easy storage or transport.
- Cones can be stored in 2, 4 and 6 cone totes and 10 cone utility storage box.
- Spring Cone spills wind for increasing stability.
- Meets MUTCD requirements for 28” reflective highway traffic cone.
- Height: 28”
- Weight: 3 lbs. and 5 lbs.
- Color: Orange
Latest from blog
Stanchions For Line Formation - Make Way For Added Safety Measures in the New Year
The ongoing COVID pandemic and recent surges following the Christmas week had some cities re-thinking their New Year's bashes and balls. For instance Atlanta's usual "peach drop" was cancelled wit...Read more
Who uses crowd control barricades? (And should you be using barricades in your industry?)
New Orleans' Mardis Gras, Boston's Marathon, Chicago's Lollapalooza, and New Years Eve in Times Square... these are some of America's most notorious events, bringing in massive crowds year after y...Read more
Bored of red carpets? What are the new colors hitting the black-tie event scene?
Red carpets have been the symbol of (and even a nickname for) VIP events since their use in the early 1900's to welcome passengers onto the exclusive 20th Century Limited Passenger train, lauded as...Read more