Standard Park Bench without Back - Circular Pattern
- Available in various sizes
- Choose from 3 mounting options
- 2 coating types available
- Comes in a wide variety of colors
The Park Reserve’s Standard Park Bench without Back is the bench that will look good no matter where you place it! Versatile and customizable, this bench comes in various sizes and colors, providing you with the option to adjust it to your particular style and needs, thus making it suit any requirements you might have. Get yours today!
Standard Park Bench without Back – Circular Pattern/Punched Steel
- 1/2″ Punched Steel
- 3/4″ x 2″ Angle Iron Outer Frame
- 1-1/2” x ¼” Flat Steel Inside bracing
- 2-3/8″ Round Tubing Frame Material
- 2″ x 2″ Angle Iron Frame Bracing
- 1″ Round Tubing Diagonal Braces for Portable Benches
- Circular pattern
- Available in Industry Standard Coating or Advantage Coating
- Elementary sizes and custom lettering available
Advantage Coating: The most durable and weatherproof coating on the market today. Advantage coated surfaces won’t chip, scratch or mar so your product instantly gains longevity when this coating is applied. The coating never drips or runs – the coating sticks to any metal surface and fits like a glove. Advantage coating offers 13 different color variations for you to choose based on your style requirements. Coating comes with a 7 year warranty to ensure your park benches, picnic tables and seating products are protected.
Industry Standard Coating: Premium polyethylene coating is the park industry standard. It’s dipped in a plastic coating to seal the metal to protect against corrosion and chemicals. It is also weather resistant for long term outdoor use in any park environment. Coating comes with a 5 year warranty. Available in 9 color variations for you to choose the one that best fits your needs.
- Sizes: 4’, 6’, 8’, 10’ or 15’
- Design: Without Back
- Mounting Options: Portable, Inground, Surface Mount
- Customizable? A variety of sizes and colors available + custom lettering