Check out the Traffix Step n Lock “STATE LAW YIELD TO PEDESTRIANS WITHIN CROSSWALK” Traffic Panel and get yours today! Made of polyethylene and impact resistant, this traffic panel is not only useful, but also durable! With the Step-N-Lock foot hole, this panel is easy to install and with the molded rubber base, it is guaranteed to stay stable. Take a look now - one or two-sided, the choice is yours to make!
Step n Lock "STATE LAW YIELD TO PEDESTRIANS WITHIN CROSSWALK" Traffic Panel
- Impact resistant 12” X 36” blow molded polyethylene plastic panel
- Utilizing the Step-N-Lock foot hole, simply step down and lock the panel into base. Six locking buttons molded into the panel and correspond to six matching recesses molded into the base
- Diamond Grade lime/yellow and High Intensity white sheeting with screened symbol
- Available with 28 lb. or 43 lb. molded rubber base
- Meets MUTCD pedestrian barricade requirements
- NCHRP 350 approved with barricade light
- Material: Polyethylene plastic
- Dimensions: 12” X 36”
- Base Weight: 28 lbs. or 43 lbs.
- Customizable? No
Latest from blog
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more
When to use plastic chains for your safety or crowd control barriers...
There are many occasions where a simple crowd control or safety barrier is necessary for work operations to continue smoothly and without injury or confusion. But how do you know when a simple plas...Read more
Crowd Control Warehouse Announces New Products and Discounts for Getting Back to School
While students are shopping for notebooks, pens and binders to get ready to go back to school this fall, superintendents and school facilities managers are getting their back to school purchases in...Read more