Bollards serve an important role in the safety and security of your public space. But these sturdy posts don’t have to interfere with the look and feel of your property. For instance this concrete bollard’s customizable design helps you keep pedestrians and storefronts safe in an aesthetically appealing way. The reveal line can be used with reflective tape for increased visibility.
41” Concrete Bollard (Tapered Cylinder Style)
- Made with reinforced concrete
- Sturdy, 19” diameter base
- 21 color/material options
- Block traffic from pedestrian areas or bike paths
- Protect vulnerable historic or memorial sites
- Increase security for vulnerable storefront windows
- Material: Reinforced concrete
- Size: 19” Dia. x 41"
- Weight: 465 lbs.
- Reinforcing: 1/4” & 3/8“ Dia. steel rebar
- Mounting Options: Built-in threaded inserts for threaded anchor bolts and built-in 4” x 14” sleeve for steel pipe anchor
- Customizations: Material
Latest from blog
Retractable belt barrier stanchion base types (and why your stanchion base matters)
Retractable belt barrier stanchions are the convenient crowd control stanchions which include a retractable belt cassette at the top for belt barriers which easily retract or extend as needed. Thes...Read more
What are barricade covers used for, and are you missing out by using barricades without them?
Many steel barricades for sale are advertised as cost-efficient and effective crowd control tools, but an increasing number of customers have discovered a clever way to turn these crowd control bar...Read more
Barricade Tape Types: Caution Tape, Danger Tape, and More
If you work in a safety or construction industry, you may have heard the term "caution tape" used to refer to a wide variety of barrier messages, even ones which don't include the word "caution". J...Read more