The Tensabarrier 897 Wall Mounted Retractable Belt Barrier is perfect for closing off large areas while saving floor space. This barrier comes complete with all the Tensabarrier webbing options and a plastic body to reduce weight for wall-mounting. Easy to install and available in multiple colors, this barrier is sure to fit any commercial or industrial space.
Tensabarrier 897 Wall Mounted Retractable Belt Barrier
- Up to 30’ of 2’’ wide belt
- Standard wall mountable
- Comes complete with wall receiver clip
- Belts retract slowly and safely
- All Cassettes have an anti-tamper tape end that prevents the webbing detaching accidentally from the post when pulled out and connected
- Lowest leading edge base on the market enables accessible environment for people with mobility issues
- Plastic body available in 3 colors, belt available in a wide variety of colors
- Suitable for large installations such as warehouses and industrial environments
- Material: Plastic
- Weight: 3-4.5 lbs.
- Webbing Material: Heavy Duty Woven Polyester
- Webbing Width: 2’’
- Webbing Length: 30’
- Tape End Type: Standard
- Tape End Color: Black
- Mount: Standard Wall Mountable
- Customizable? Available in wide range of colors
Latest from blog
What's the difference between a "galvanized" and "pre-galvanized" steel barricade?
While shopping for steel barricades online, you may notice some galvanization terms popping up which can be confusing. For instance in our steel barricade buying guide you'll see a barricade descri...Read more
What can businesses do while labor costs rise amidst an existing labor shortage?
The 2020's have seen businesses facing one challenge after another with a global pandemic creating a ripple of consequences we may observe for years to come. It's near impossible to pinpoint causes...Read more
How To Create An Entry Gate In An interlocking Steel Barricade Barrier
Few resources eat into a project's budget as quickly as human-power, so it's always a win when installation and set up is simple enough to avoid hiring additional crew members. We've written before...Read more