The Terrene II Large Round Concrete Planter comes in a number of sizes and a wide variety of colors. This makes it perfect for any environment you might want to use it in. The planter features a 2’’ diameter drain hole and lifting inserts to use when the product is empty. Reinforced with 3/8’’ diameter steel rebar, the planter is strong and long-lasting.
*Estimate 4-6 weeks for delivery for this particular product*
Terrene II Large Round Concrete Planter
- 3/8” Dia. steel rebar
- 2” Dia. drain hole
- 5/8” Dia. lifting inserts (inserts used only when planter is empty)
- Available in multiple sizes and colors
- Used in a wide variety of commercial settings
- Material: Reinforced Concrete
- Size: 42” Dia. x 31“ H; 60” Dia. x 45“ H; 48” Dia. x 36“ H
- Weight: 1110 lbs., 2350 lbs., or 1320 lbs.
- Finish: Exposed Aggregate or Weatherstone
- Shape: Round
- Customizable? Size, color
Latest from blog
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more
When to use plastic chains for your safety or crowd control barriers...
There are many occasions where a simple crowd control or safety barrier is necessary for work operations to continue smoothly and without injury or confusion. But how do you know when a simple plas...Read more