The Terrene Round Concrete Planter features a ¼’’ dia. steel rebar reinforcement and a 2’’ dia. drain hole. This planter is strong and durable and comes in a variety of sizes. It has a 5/8’’ dia. lifting inserts which are used when the planter is empty. On top of all that, there are many colors to choose from.
*Estimate 4-6 weeks for delivery for this particular product*
Terrene Medium Round Concrete Planter
- 1/4” Dia. steel rebar
- 2” Dia. drain hole
- 5/8” Dia. lifting inserts (inserts used only when planter is empty)
- Available in multiple sizes and colors
- Used in a wide variety of commercial settings
- Material: Reinforced Concrete
- Size: 20” Dia. x 18“ H; 28” Dia. x 22“ H; 36” Dia. x 29“ H
- Weight: 175 lbs., 315 lbs., or 675 lbs.
- Finish: Exposed Aggregate or Weatherstone
- Shape: Round
- Customizable? Size and color
Latest from blog
Bored of red carpets? What are the new colors hitting the black-tie event scene?
Red carpets have been the symbol of (and even a nickname for) VIP events since their use in the early 1900's to welcome passengers onto the exclusive 20th Century Limited Passenger train, lauded as...Read more
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more