The Terrene Round Concrete Planter features a ¼’’ dia. steel rebar reinforcement and a 2’’ dia. drain hole. This planter is strong and durable and comes in a variety of sizes. It has a 5/8’’ dia. lifting inserts which are used when the planter is empty. On top of all that, there are many colors to choose from.
*Estimate 4-6 weeks for delivery for this particular product*
Terrene Medium Round Concrete Planter
- 1/4” Dia. steel rebar
- 2” Dia. drain hole
- 5/8” Dia. lifting inserts (inserts used only when planter is empty)
- Available in multiple sizes and colors
- Used in a wide variety of commercial settings
- Material: Reinforced Concrete
- Size: 20” Dia. x 18“ H; 28” Dia. x 22“ H; 36” Dia. x 29“ H
- Weight: 175 lbs., 315 lbs., or 675 lbs.
- Finish: Exposed Aggregate or Weatherstone
- Shape: Round
- Customizable? Size and color
Latest from blog
How to Minimize Replacement Costs with Safety Stanchions that Last
In the United States alone, there are 18,741 operational warehouses, and that number grows every year. There are 11,200 active construction sites, 2,072 manufacturing facilities, and 264 mail distr...Read more
Should you be using plastic post chain stanchions instead of traditional stanchions?
Stanchions are excellent crowd control tools for venues with visitors coming in and out on a daily basis, but there are many occasions which call for a solution that's even more impermanent, cost e...Read more
Crowd Control Warehouse FAQ
Crowd Control Warehouse supplies schools, government facilities, theme parks, retail stores, and construction companies all over the nation with the crowd control and safety supplies they need for ...Read more