If you are looking for a practical, yet elegant solution for your special event crowd control, then the Traditional Panel is your solution! From PGA tournaments and NASCAR tracks, to stadiums and theme parks, these panels are used at events worldwide! Durable, lightweight, easy to set up and transport, this post has everything you have ever been looking for. It will not rot, warp, rust or corrode and you will never need to paint it. And to make things even better, it is environmentally safe, recyclable and non-toxic! Get yours today!
(1) Traditional Panel - Posts not included
- Durable, maintenance free, and contains high impact modifiers and superior UV inhibitors which increases fencing longevity
- Don’t need painting and will not rot, warp, rust or corrode; easy to keep clean with common household cleaners
- No rough surfaces, nails, splinters or sharp edges to injure spectators or participants, helping to decrease your event’s liability
- Fast installation – can be deployed in minutes without any tools
- Caps are permanently attached to prevent loss during set up and break down
- Meets all applicable ASTM safety standards for portable fencing
- Typical applications: Festivals, Tradeshows, Fairs, Community Events, Grand Openings, Movie Premieres, Corporate Events/Retreats, Fundraisers/Benefits, Parties, Exhibits, Ceremonies, Country Clubs, Golf Courses, Weddings, and many other upscale outdoor events
Panel: 68”x38”x1 3/4” (include 4 hooks: 3”); 16.5lbs each
Fill Kit (panel and 2 posts) Weight: 36.5lbs
Learn more about our Event Fence Kits: https://www.crowdcontrolwarehouse.com/blogs/blog/why-we-love-event-fence-panels-and-you-should-too
Buying in large quantities? Contact us for a volume discount! sales@crowdcontrolwarehouse.
- Material: PVC with UV-inhibitors
- Height: 42”
- Length: 6’
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Panel Spacing: Space between Rails: 3.5”; Space from Bottom Rail to Ground: 3.5”; Display Area: 30” H x 20” W
- Color: White
- Warranty: 3 years – top-to-bottom, including full coverage for foot system and frame
Latest from blog
What's the difference between a "galvanized" and "pre-galvanized" steel barricade?
While shopping for steel barricades online, you may notice some galvanization terms popping up which can be confusing. For instance in our steel barricade buying guide you'll see a barricade descri...Read more
What can businesses do while labor costs rise amidst an existing labor shortage?
The 2020's have seen businesses facing one challenge after another with a global pandemic creating a ripple of consequences we may observe for years to come. It's near impossible to pinpoint causes...Read more
How To Create An Entry Gate In An interlocking Steel Barricade Barrier
Few resources eat into a project's budget as quickly as human-power, so it's always a win when installation and set up is simple enough to avoid hiring additional crew members. We've written before...Read more