Constructed by the trusted brand TrafFix Devices, Inc since 1987, the channelizer Barrel tops and bases are made to withstand most impacts. Only the highest grade plastic resins were used during the manufacturing process. Designed to "break-away" rather than "break-apart" upon impact. There is no risk of sharp bits causing injury. Designed to be reshaped and reusable after most impacts. Available in durable high-density polyethylene or impact resistant low-density polyethylene.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a 10 pc. minimum order for Commander Traffic Barrels.
- Barrel is a minimum of 18" wide throughout its 36" height. Orientation is irrelevant.
- Tapered design allows stacking and easy handling and storage.
- Barrel and base remain "snapped together" until impacted or separated for transportation and storage.
- Gently curved design eliminates sharp edges or corners that crack and break when impacted. Less clean up after impact.
- "D" shaped design minimizes rolling after impact and separation from the base.
- Built-in carrying and dragging handle.
- Bright orange color molded throughout drum. UV inhibitors minimize fading
- Retaining lip and flange for added strength during impact.
- 100% recycled rubber base for increased durability and grip. Resists movement from passing vehicles.
- NTPEP tested. Meets or exceeds MUTCD specifications.
- Composition: High density or low-density polyethylene
- Size: Minimum 18” (W) x 36” (L)
- Diameter: 22.5”
- (1) Traffix Channelizer Barrel
- (Optional) Tire Ring Base
Buying in large quantities? Contact us for a volume discount! sales@crowdcontrolwa
- construction projects
- traffic barrels
Excellent traffic barrels, tough, does the job
Overall very pleased with these, they are quality for construction projects.
Latest from blog
Jersey Barrier Buying Guide
Table of contents History of Jersey barriers Plastic Jersey barriers Pros & cons of plastic Jersey barriers Concrete Jersey barriers Pros & cons of concrete Jersey barriers A Jersey barri...Read more
Crowd Control Basics: Preventing Crowd Surge
Crowd surges are unfortunate occurrences that have taken place across the world for many, many years. From a music festival in Texas, a soccer stadium in England, a nightclub in Illinois, and a pil...Read more
The Barricade Game Changer: Barricade in a Box 2.0
Heavy-duty steel barricades have been one of the most utilized crowd control products for a long time. They are a reliable tool for blocking access to certain areas, such as concert stages, parade ...Read more