Constructed by the trusted brand TrafFix Devices, Inc since 1987, the channelizer Barrel tops and bases are made to withstand most impacts. Only the highest grade plastic resins were used during the manufacturing process. Designed to "break-away" rather than "break-apart" upon impact. There is no risk of sharp bits causing injury. Designed to be reshaped and reusable after most impacts. Available in durable high-density polyethylene or impact resistant low-density polyethylene.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a 10 pc. minimum order for Commander Traffic Barrels.
- Barrel is a minimum of 18" wide throughout its 36" height. Orientation is irrelevant.
- Tapered design allows stacking and easy handling and storage.
- Barrel and base remain "snapped together" until impacted or separated for transportation and storage.
- Gently curved design eliminates sharp edges or corners that crack and break when impacted. Less clean up after impact.
- "D" shaped design minimizes rolling after impact and separation from the base.
- Built-in carrying and dragging handle.
- Bright orange color molded throughout drum. UV inhibitors minimize fading
- Retaining lip and flange for added strength during impact.
- 100% recycled rubber base for increased durability and grip. Resists movement from passing vehicles.
- NTPEP tested. Meets or exceeds MUTCD specifications.
- Composition: High density or low-density polyethylene
- Size: Minimum 18” (W) x 36” (L)
- Diameter: 22.5”
- (1) Traffix Channelizer Barrel
- (Optional) Tire Ring Base
- construction projects
- traffic barrels
Excellent traffic barrels, tough, does the job
Overall very pleased with these, they are quality for construction projects.
Latest from blog
Bollard Buying Guide
When it comes to safeguarding pedestrians, managing traffic flow, and protecting infrastructure, bollards are a helpful tool. Whether you're a facility manager, an event organizer, or a business ow...Read more
Crowd Control Tips for Your Venue
When organizing an event, ensuring proper crowd control is paramount to the success and safety of both attendees and staff. Managing a large gathering of people requires careful planning and execut...Read more
Crowd Control Basics: Construction Site Safety & Security
In the world of construction, the goal is to bring a design or project to life. From intricate bridges to towering skyscrapers, these projects help shape and improve our lives. Amid the excitement ...Read more