The strength of impact resistant plastic panels has been combined with traditional metal legs in this durable but lightweight Metal Traffic Barricade. Innovative design allows for easy replacement of components. Holds up to extreme heat and available in a wide selection. Cost effective and environmentally friendly.
Metal Traffic Barricade
- Made from durable impact resistant polyethylene.
- Blow molded legs provide increased strength to minimize barricade damage and to prevent sagging in extreme heat.
- Lightweight and easy to handle.
- Wide selection of Type I and II barricades are available.
- Modular design allows for easy replacement of components.
- Unique San-Fil bottom panel eliminates messy sand bags.
- NCHRP 350 accepted with standard or "D" cell barricade lights.
- Meets MUTCD standards.
- Durable impact resistant plastic panels.
- Panels are recessed to protect reflective sheeting.
- Panels are reinforced to increase stiffness and reduce bending or warping.
- Steel legs available in white painted or galvanized finish.
8" × 24" or 12" × 24"
6" × 24" or 8" × 24"
12 or 14 gauge
Latest from blog
Crowd Control Basics: Preventing Crowd Surge
Crowd surges are unfortunate occurrences that have taken place across the world for many, many years. From a music festival in Texas, a soccer stadium in England, a nightclub in Illinois, and a pil...Read more
The Barricade Game Changer: Barricade in a Box 2.0
Heavy-duty steel barricades have been one of the most utilized crowd control products for a long time. They are a reliable tool for blocking access to certain areas, such as concert stages, parade ...Read more
Crowd Control Basics: How to Plan a Parade
Every year, hundreds of thousands of people gather for holiday fun or to enjoy community celebrations by attending local, state, or national parades. With March quickly approaching, many cities and...Read more