Stop wasting money by discarding the bent metal legs, broken wooden panels or unrepairable plastic traffic barricades. Traffix Traffic Barricades are the right choice for your budget. Constructed of impact resistant plastic. All components are replaceable should they become damaged. Save money by repairing the barricades while helping reduce the material that goes into landfills. Traffix Traffic Barricades are the cost effective, environmentally friendly option.
Includes: (1) Type I and II Traffic Barricades
- Plastic panels with galvanized metal legs
- NCHRP 350 accepted with standard or "D" cell barricade lights.
- Meets MUTCD standards.
- Lightweight and easy to handle.
- Durable impact resistant blow molded polyethylene legs and panels.
- Panels are recessed to protect reflective sheeting.
- Panels are reinforced to increase stiffness and reduce bending or warping.
- Combination metal hinge/bolt protector and steel reinforcing washer holds light firmly and securely in place.
- Optional San-Fil panel holds up to 15 lbs. of sand and stabilizes the barricade without using messy sandbags.
- Steel legs available in white painted or galvanized finish.
- Composition: Polyethylene
- Dimensions Top Panel: 8" × 24" or 12" × 24"
- Dimensions Bottom Panel: 6" × 24" or 8" × 24"
- Leg Thickness: 12 or 14 gauge
Latest from blog
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more
How to Buy the Right Portable Bleachers
Many Americans have fond memories of summers in the park watching baseball games in the late evening sunlight. While each generation sees its own trends - video games, skateboards, social media, y...Read more