Stop wasting money by discarding the bent metal legs, broken wooden panels or unrepairable plastic traffic barricades. Traffix Traffic Barricades are the right choice for your budget. Constructed of impact resistant plastic. All components are replaceable should they become damaged. Save money by repairing the barricades while helping reduce the material that goes into landfills. Traffix Traffic Barricades are the cost effective, environmentally friendly option.
Includes: (1) Type I and II Traffic Barricades
- Plastic panels with galvanized metal legs
- NCHRP 350 accepted with standard or "D" cell barricade lights.
- Meets MUTCD standards.
- Lightweight and easy to handle.
- Durable impact resistant blow molded polyethylene legs and panels.
- Panels are recessed to protect reflective sheeting.
- Panels are reinforced to increase stiffness and reduce bending or warping.
- Combination metal hinge/bolt protector and steel reinforcing washer holds light firmly and securely in place.
- Optional San-Fil panel holds up to 15 lbs. of sand and stabilizes the barricade without using messy sandbags.
- Steel legs available in white painted or galvanized finish.
- Composition: Polyethylene
- Dimensions Top Panel: 8" × 24" or 12" × 24"
- Dimensions Bottom Panel: 6" × 24" or 8" × 24"
- Leg Thickness: 12 or 14 gauge
For orders including the optional 6-volt flashing light with a Photocell, please place orders in multiples of 10.
Latest from blog
Bollard Buying Guide
When it comes to safeguarding pedestrians, managing traffic flow, and protecting infrastructure, bollards are a helpful tool. Whether you're a facility manager, an event organizer, or a business ow...Read more
Crowd Control Tips for Your Venue
When organizing an event, ensuring proper crowd control is paramount to the success and safety of both attendees and staff. Managing a large gathering of people requires careful planning and execut...Read more
Crowd Control Basics: Construction Site Safety & Security
In the world of construction, the goal is to bring a design or project to life. From intricate bridges to towering skyscrapers, these projects help shape and improve our lives. Amid the excitement ...Read more