Featuring a beautiful design, with slats made from either white oak or ipe, the Classic Wood Park Bench is perfect for many different settings. It is made of cast aluminum, has a polyester powder finish and comes in multiple sizes.
Classic Wood Park Bench
- Made of cast aluminum
- Slats made of white oak or ipe
- Polyester powder finish
- Designed with back and arms
- Available in multiple sizes and colors
- Used in parks and many more settings
- Material: Cast Aluminum
- Slats Material: White Oak or Ipe
- Size: 23’’, 48’’, 60’’, or 80’’
- Slats Size: 2½" Wide x ¾" Thick
- Weight: 45 lbs., 55 lbs., 60 lbs., 70lbs., 80lbs., 85lbs., or 95 lbs.
- Back Type: With Back
- Arm Type: With Arms
- Finish: Polyester Powder
- Color: Black, White, Green, Tan, Dk. Brown, Dk. Green, Bronze, or Blue
- Customizable? Size and color
Latest from blog
What's the difference between a "galvanized" and "pre-galvanized" steel barricade?
While shopping for steel barricades online, you may notice some galvanization terms popping up which can be confusing. For instance in our steel barricade buying guide you'll see a barricade descri...Read more
What can businesses do while labor costs rise amidst an existing labor shortage?
The 2020's have seen businesses facing one challenge after another with a global pandemic creating a ripple of consequences we may observe for years to come. It's near impossible to pinpoint causes...Read more
How To Create An Entry Gate In An interlocking Steel Barricade Barrier
Few resources eat into a project's budget as quickly as human-power, so it's always a win when installation and set up is simple enough to avoid hiring additional crew members. We've written before...Read more