While bollards serve an important role in safety and security, these sturdy structures can also contribute to the look and feel of your public space. For instance this concrete bollard allows you to erect an impressive, sturdy wall providing maximum protection to historic and memorial sites without interrupting the look and feel of the property.
Concrete Wall Bollard (Right End)
- Made with reinforced concrete
- 14 color/material options
- Slots for lifting straps or forklift
- 45 degree slant for secure alignment with left end piece
- Block traffic from pedestrian areas, or bike paths
- Protect vulnerable historic or memorial sites
- Increase security for vulnerable storefront windows
- Erect a sturdy but impermanent wall
- Material: Reinforced concrete
- Size: 66" length x 24" width x 35” height
- Weight: 2,400 lbs.
- Reinforcing: 1/2” & 3/8” Dia. steel rebar
- Customizations: Material/color
Latest from blog
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more
When to use plastic chains for your safety or crowd control barriers...
There are many occasions where a simple crowd control or safety barrier is necessary for work operations to continue smoothly and without injury or confusion. But how do you know when a simple plas...Read more