While bollards serve an important role in safety and security, these sturdy structures can also contribute to the look and feel of your public space. For instance this concrete bollard allows you to erect an impressive, sturdy wall providing maximum protection to historic and memorial sites without interrupting the look and feel of the property.
Concrete Wall Bollard (Right End)
- Made with reinforced concrete
- 14 color/material options
- Slots for lifting straps or forklift
- 45 degree slant for secure alignment with left end piece
- Block traffic from pedestrian areas, or bike paths
- Protect vulnerable historic or memorial sites
- Increase security for vulnerable storefront windows
- Erect a sturdy but impermanent wall
- Material: Reinforced concrete
- Size: 66" length x 24" width x 35” height
- Weight: 2,400 lbs.
- Reinforcing: 1/2” & 3/8” Dia. steel rebar
- Customizations: Material/color
Latest from blog
What is a "Cash Wrap" and why does it matter for your retail store?
Small retailers with steep rents must make sure they're using these expensive commercial spaces as effectively (and efficiently) as possible. This is why "merchandising" has become an important pie...Read more
What Are Pop-Up Stores And How Can You Set One Up?
Shopping malls are out and pop-up stores are in! But...what's the difference? And how do you catch the momentum of this trend with your own retail space or products? We'll give you the scoop in thi...Read more
3 Important Ways Barricades Are Used In Construction Sites
In the construction industry, barricades like the ones for sale here at Crowd Control Warehouse are used for a number of basic safety objectives. For instance here are 3 of the general purposes for...Read more