Bollards serve an important role in the safety and security of your public space. But these sturdy posts don’t have to interfere with the look and feel of your property’s design. For instance this concrete bollard’s customizable design helps you keep pedestrians and storefronts safe in an aesthetically appealing way. The slight taper and heavy duty build makes this bollard optimal for security and areas with high pedestrian and vehicle traffic. Combine with reflective tape to increase visibility.
39” Concrete Bollard (Wide Tapered Cylinder Style)
- Made with reinforced concrete
- Sturdy, 16” diameter base
- 21 color/material options
- Block traffic from pedestrian areas, or bike paths
- Protect vulnerable historic or memorial sites
- Increase security for vulnerable storefront windows
- Material: Reinforced concrete
- Size: 16” Dia. x 39"
- Weight: 600 lbs.
- Reinforcing: 1/4” & 3/8” Dia. steel rebar
- Mounting Options: Built-in threaded inserts for threaded anchor bolts and built-in 4” x 14” sleeve for steel pipe anchor
- Customizations: Material/color
Latest from blog
Bored of red carpets? What are the new colors hitting the black-tie event scene?
Red carpets have been the symbol of (and even a nickname for) VIP events since their use in the early 1900's to welcome passengers onto the exclusive 20th Century Limited Passenger train, lauded as...Read more
How to Choose the Right Style of Stanchion Post
With a tradition of free admission, Washington DC's Smithsonian museums are a special experience for students and tourists alike, attracting 22 million such visitors in 2019. This may seem like a s...Read more
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more