Our WMX 160 Safety wall mounted belt barriers are the ideal solution for restricting access in corridors, warehouse aisles and loading bays. Eliminate the need for extra stanchions when space is limited. Simply connect to another stanchion or a compatible wall receiver. The WMX 160 Safety's tough ABS housing is designed for work environments and is available in six colors. Multiple mounting and belt end options make this one of the most versatile barrier systems available.
(1) WMX 160 Safety Fixed or Magnetic Wall Mount Belt Barrier with your choice of belt color, mounting style and belt end
(1) Wall Receiver
- Multiple standard belt colors and messages available with optional custom colors and printing. (Call for customizations).
- ABS plastic protective case
- Built-in belt braking system to ensure slow, safe belt retraction (no snapback!)
- Quick & easy assembly with fixed mounting
- Belt Length: 20 Ft.
- Belt Width: 2 inches
- Case type: Black and Yellow ABS case
- Mounting type: Magnetic or Fixed
- Receiver Type: Magnetic or Fixed
- For Use: Indoor and limited Outdoor
BELT COLOR AND MESSAGING OPTIONS
Buying in large quantities? Contact us for a volume discount! sales@
*Custom Belts: All custom items are “made to order” and orders are non-cancellable at any time once placed. Returns are not accepted on custom products or made to order items. Please see Terms & Conditions for details.
If attempt to cancel is made after products have shipped out or production of made to order items has commenced and cancellation is approved by Crowd Control Warehouse, customer will be responsible for all applicable restocking fees. Refunds are not available for non-compatibility with items not purchased from Crowd Control Warehouse.
**If your product should arrive damaged, please follow the instructions on the packing slip included with your shipment to have the problem resolved.
- Height: 5.5”
- Case Weight: 1lb
- Depth: 3”
- Retractable Belt Length: 15’
- Warranty: 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty against defective material or workmanship
Latest from blog
Crowd Control Basics: How to Organize a School Event
Proper planning and organization for school events are important factors to help maintain safety for everyone involved. Whether you are orchestrating a large-scale college event, or something for y...Read more
Jersey Barrier Buying Guide
Table of contents History of Jersey barriers Plastic Jersey barriers Pros & cons of plastic Jersey barriers Concrete Jersey barriers Pros & cons of concrete Jersey barriers A Jersey barri...Read more
Crowd Control Basics: Preventing Crowd Surge
Crowd surges are unfortunate occurrences that have taken place across the world for many, many years. From a music festival in Texas, a soccer stadium in England, a nightclub in Illinois, and a pil...Read more