The Vines Wood Park Bench is made of cast aluminum. Its slates are made of white oak, or ipe, according to your choice. The bench features a polyester powder finish and various different colors which will make it fit in with any environment.
Vines Wood Park Bench
- Made of cast aluminum
- Slats made of white oak or ipe
- Polyester powder finish
- Designed with back and arms
- Available in multiple sizes
- Used in parks and many more settings
- Material: Cast Aluminum
- Slats Material: White Oak or Ipe
- Size: 23’’, 48’’, 60’’, or 80’’
- Slats Size: 2½" Wide x ¾" Thick
- Weight: 50 lbs., 60 lbs., 65 lbs., 75lbs., 80lbs., 90lbs., 95 lbs., or 105 lbs.
- Back Type: With Back
- Arm Type: With Arms
- Finish: Polyester Powder
- Color: Black, White, Green, Tan, Dk. Brown, Dk. Green, Bronze, or Blue
- Customizable? Size and color
I wanted a classic looking park bench and, man is this is! It looks so nice. We have a lovely little pond and it is the perfect addition to create a relaxation spot. Love it!
Latest from blog
What are barricades? Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades
Barricade Definitions & Types of Barricades Barricades may seem like common sense structures which need no explanation, but with so many varieties now available to construction workers, event p...Read more
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter?
In a digital age, does in-store signage still matter? In this digital world, it's easy to forget how many people still do their shopping in-store. Yes, online shopping increased greatly during the ...Read more
How Expandable Metal Barricades Can Help You Meet OSHA Barrier Requirements
To the general public a "barrier" may seem like a self explained term, (and therefore an "expandable barrier" is equally self explained). However, according to OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health ...Read more