The Vines Wood Park Bench is made of cast aluminum. Its slates are made of white oak, or ipe, according to your choice. The bench features a polyester powder finish and various different colors which will make it fit in with any environment.
Vines Wood Park Bench
- Made of cast aluminum
- Slats made of white oak or ipe
- Polyester powder finish
- Designed with back and arms
- Available in multiple sizes
- Used in parks and many more settings
- Material: Cast Aluminum
- Slats Material: White Oak or Ipe
- Size: 23’’, 48’’, 60’’, or 80’’
- Slats Size: 2½" Wide x ¾" Thick
- Weight: 50 lbs., 60 lbs., 65 lbs., 75lbs., 80lbs., 90lbs., 95 lbs., or 105 lbs.
- Back Type: With Back
- Arm Type: With Arms
- Finish: Polyester Powder
- Color: Black, White, Green, Tan, Dk. Brown, Dk. Green, Bronze, or Blue
- Customizable? Size and color
I am so happy with our purchase- makes our local park look like Washington Square Park in NYC!
Latest from blog
Crowd Control Stanchions for Peak Seasons and Slow Seasons
While many industries struggled to stay open with the onset of the pandemic in 2020, National Parks saw a whopping 28% increase in their visitor attendance. For many of them, this meant new crowd m...Read more
When to use plastic chains for your safety or crowd control barriers...
There are many occasions where a simple crowd control or safety barrier is necessary for work operations to continue smoothly and without injury or confusion. But how do you know when a simple plas...Read more
Crowd Control Warehouse Announces New Products and Discounts for Getting Back to School
While students are shopping for notebooks, pens and binders to get ready to go back to school this fall, superintendents and school facilities managers are getting their back to school purchases in...Read more