The Vines Wood Park Bench is made of cast aluminum. Its slates are made of white oak, or ipe, according to your choice. The bench features a polyester powder finish and various different colors which will make it fit in with any environment.
Vines Wood Park Bench
- Made of cast aluminum
- Slats made of white oak or ipe
- Polyester powder finish
- Designed with back and arms
- Available in multiple sizes
- Used in parks and many more settings
- Material: Cast Aluminum
- Slats Material: White Oak or Ipe
- Size: 23’’, 48’’, 60’’, or 80’’
- Slats Size: 2½" Wide x ¾" Thick
- Weight: 50 lbs., 60 lbs., 65 lbs., 75lbs., 80lbs., 90lbs., 95 lbs., or 105 lbs.
- Back Type: With Back
- Arm Type: With Arms
- Finish: Polyester Powder
- Color: Black, White, Green, Tan, Dk. Brown, Dk. Green, Bronze, or Blue
- Customizable? Size and color
I am so happy with our purchase- makes our local park look like Washington Square Park in NYC!
Latest from blog
What's the difference between a "galvanized" and "pre-galvanized" steel barricade?
While shopping for steel barricades online, you may notice some galvanization terms popping up which can be confusing. For instance in our steel barricade buying guide you'll see a barricade descri...Read more
What can businesses do while labor costs rise amidst an existing labor shortage?
The 2020's have seen businesses facing one challenge after another with a global pandemic creating a ripple of consequences we may observe for years to come. It's near impossible to pinpoint causes...Read more
How To Create An Entry Gate In An interlocking Steel Barricade Barrier
Few resources eat into a project's budget as quickly as human-power, so it's always a win when installation and set up is simple enough to avoid hiring additional crew members. We've written before...Read more