This magnetic Banner Stakes wall mount can easily block large areas, wide aisles, doorways, and other parts of your business to redirect traffic away from hazardous areas. This model being sold through Crowd Control Warehouse can be used for a diversity of purposes, including manufacturing, warehouse, hospital, and electrical safety, janitorial work, and commercial crowd control.
The red strobe light kit can significantly increase visibility and bring added attention to hazards. The light is also useful for crowd control and safety management in areas that may experience low visibility or poor lighting.
The powerful magnet back and belt end makes this product easy to attach to magnetic surfaces common in industrial and commercial settings. In addition to this, the wall mount comes with two removable suction cups for mounting to smooth, non-magnetic surfaces such as other metals, glass, and plastic.
(1) Banner Stakes 30' Magnetic Wall Mount Barrier
(1) Removable Red Light Strobe Kit
(2) Removable suction cups
- Secures to more surfaces than any other similar product in the market with powerful magnet or suction cups
- Used for quick closure of docking doors, elevators, escalators, bathrooms, wide aisles, corridors, lock out/tag out of down equipment, electrical rooms creating an Arc Flash Boundary, and many other uses
- Designed to be surface mounted for use when floor space is limited - attaches to magnetic and nonmagnetic surfaces including but not limited to metal, stainless steel, glass, wood and plastic
- Light kit attaches to the top of the Magnetic Barrier to increase visibility of safety barrier
- Holds suction cups on top and bottom of unit when cups are not in use
- Suitable for indoor/outdoor use
- 30’ Belt with variety of messages available
- Strong magnetic back and belt end
- Portable and compact
- All components made from durable, rust-proof materials
Call us for custom messaging.
Latest from blog
Custom Stanchions: the Ultimate Tool in Safety and Marketing
Stanchions are a critical component of any crowd control plan thanks to their effectiveness, convenience, and flexibility. They are available in different styles that work best for different settin...Read more
7 Steps to Create an Effective Crowd Control Plan
From supplies to strategy, we break down everything you need to know to create the perfect crowd control plan for your business or special event.Read more
Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade: A Crowd Control Case Study
With millions of attendees, Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade is a crowd control and security case study like no other. Here's how they pull it off...Read more