This magnetic Banner Stakes wall mount can easily block large areas, wide aisles, doorways, and other parts of your business to redirect traffic away from hazardous areas. This model being sold through Crowd Control Warehouse can be used for a diversity of purposes, including manufacturing, warehouse, hospital, and electrical safety, janitorial work, and commercial crowd control.
The red strobe light kit can significantly increase visibility and bring added attention to hazards. The light is also useful for crowd control and safety management in areas that may experience low visibility or poor lighting.
The powerful magnet back and belt end makes this product easy to attach to magnetic surfaces common in industrial and commercial settings. In addition to this, the wall mount comes with two removable suction cups for mounting to smooth, non-magnetic surfaces such as other metals, glass, and plastic.
(1) Banner Stakes 30' Magnetic Wall Mount Barrier
(1) Removable Red Light Strobe Kit
(2) Removable suction cups
- Secures to more surfaces than any other similar product in the market with powerful magnet or suction cups
- Used for quick closure of docking doors, elevators, escalators, bathrooms, wide aisles, corridors, lock out/tag out of down equipment, electrical rooms creating an Arc Flash Boundary, and many other uses
- Designed to be surface mounted for use when floor space is limited - attaches to magnetic and nonmagnetic surfaces including but not limited to metal, stainless steel, glass, wood and plastic
- Light kit attaches to the top of the Magnetic Barrier to increase visibility of safety barrier
- Holds suction cups on top and bottom of unit when cups are not in use
- Suitable for indoor/outdoor use
- 30’ Belt with variety of messages available
- Strong magnetic back and belt end
- Portable and compact
- All components made from durable, rust-proof materials
Call us for custom messaging.
Latest from blog
Crowd Control Basics: Preventing Crowd Surge
Crowd surges are unfortunate occurrences that have taken place across the world for many, many years. From a music festival in Texas, a soccer stadium in England, a nightclub in Illinois, and a pil...Read more
The Barricade Game Changer: Barricade in a Box 2.0
Heavy-duty steel barricades have been one of the most utilized crowd control products for a long time. They are a reliable tool for blocking access to certain areas, such as concert stages, parade ...Read more
Crowd Control Basics: How to Plan a Parade
Every year, hundreds of thousands of people gather for holiday fun or to enjoy community celebrations by attending local, state, or national parades. With March quickly approaching, many cities and...Read more