While bollards serve an important role in the safety and security of your pedestrian zones and storefronts, these sturdy structures can be multifunctional. For instance this concrete bollard is low to the ground, designed to double as a bench.
19 ” Concrete Bollard (Bench Style)
- Made with reinforced concrete
- Sturdy, 24” diameter base
- 21 color/material options
- Multifunctional bench-style
- Block traffic from pedestrian areas, or bike paths
- Protect vulnerable historic or memorial sites
- Increase security for vulnerable storefront windows
- Provide seating for parks or visitor areas
- Material: Reinforced concrete
- Size: 24” Dia. x 19"
- Weight: 630 lbs.
- Reinforcing: 1/4” Dia. steel rebar
- Mounting Options: Built-in threaded inserts for threaded anchor bolts and built-in 4” x 14” sleeve for steel pipe anchor
- Customizations: Material
Latest from blog
Police Barricades For Safety In Times Of Unrest
The 60's and 70's will always be remembered for their buzzing atmosphere of civil unrest in the United States with a surge of protests, marches, and riots. The three decades which followed however ...Read more
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more