While bollards serve an important role in the safety and security of your pedestrian zones and storefronts, these sturdy structures can be multifunctional. For instance this concrete bollard is low to the ground, designed to double as a bench.
19 ” Concrete Bollard (Bench Style)
- Made with reinforced concrete
- Sturdy, 24” diameter base
- 21 color/material options
- Multifunctional bench-style
- Block traffic from pedestrian areas, or bike paths
- Protect vulnerable historic or memorial sites
- Increase security for vulnerable storefront windows
- Provide seating for parks or visitor areas
- Material: Reinforced concrete
- Size: 24” Dia. x 19"
- Weight: 630 lbs.
- Reinforcing: 1/4” Dia. steel rebar
- Mounting Options: Built-in threaded inserts for threaded anchor bolts and built-in 4” x 14” sleeve for steel pipe anchor
- Customizations: Material
Latest from blog
How to Minimize Replacement Costs with Safety Stanchions that Last
In the United States alone, there are 18,741 operational warehouses, and that number grows every year. There are 11,200 active construction sites, 2,072 manufacturing facilities, and 264 mail distr...Read more
Should you be using plastic post chain stanchions instead of traditional stanchions?
Stanchions are excellent crowd control tools for venues with visitors coming in and out on a daily basis, but there are many occasions which call for a solution that's even more impermanent, cost e...Read more
Crowd Control Warehouse FAQ
Crowd Control Warehouse supplies schools, government facilities, theme parks, retail stores, and construction companies all over the nation with the crowd control and safety supplies they need for ...Read more