Our stanchion ropes pair with classic stanchion posts for an elegant crowd control solution, well-suited for VIP and formal events. Attractive snap ends attach easily to the stanchion post loops, and come in a variety of finishes to accommodate any special event’s look and feel. Stanchion posts also come in a variety of finishes as well as a variety of post top styles. Each of these are included in your classic post and rope stanchion kit as well as sign frames which attach conveniently to the top for messaging that's visible and useful.
- (2) Crown Top Stanchions
- (1) Heavy Duty Cotton Core Rope with Polished Snap Ends
- (1) 8.5x11 inch Sign Frame in Horizontal or Vertical configuration
- (2) Clear Acrylic Inserts to Hold Paper in Sign Frame
- Post includes a heavy 20 lb. base for stability preventing tip over
- Rubber floor protector prevents scratches
- Thick metal rope loop extends life of stanchion
- Includes heavy duty steel sign frame with 2 sheets of clear acrylic inserts included for use with paper insert
Check Out Our Blog
- rope stanchions
Great stanchions at a great price!
I bought these post and rope stanchions to separate a section of my restaurant and I'm happy that they worked well. Elegant and easy to assemble.
Latest from blog
What's the difference between a "galvanized" and "pre-galvanized" steel barricade?
While shopping for steel barricades online, you may notice some galvanization terms popping up which can be confusing. For instance in our steel barricade buying guide you'll see a barricade descri...Read more
What can businesses do while labor costs rise amidst an existing labor shortage?
The 2020's have seen businesses facing one challenge after another with a global pandemic creating a ripple of consequences we may observe for years to come. It's near impossible to pinpoint causes...Read more
How To Create An Entry Gate In An interlocking Steel Barricade Barrier
Few resources eat into a project's budget as quickly as human-power, so it's always a win when installation and set up is simple enough to avoid hiring additional crew members. We've written before...Read more