Strenuously tested to the highest standards, this post is used for toll lanes and other highway applications. Comprised of fade resistant, UV protected post consumer recycled plastic. The Flexstake HP 770 tubular surface mount delineator was developed for Interstate 95 Managed Lanes Phase Two which consists of thousands of delineators 10 feet apart.
- (1) Flexstake Surface Mount Delineator Post with (optional) Nippon Carbide Sheeting
- The HP 770 Series tubular surface mount delineator is a four part assembly:
3. Inner core and hinge
4. Pin (straight or quick release)
- Multiple colors and heights to choose from
- DOT approved
- MTBF: 80 hits at 70 mph (tested on 3 foot model, 85 degrees F) 50 hits at 70 mph (tested on a 4 foot model, 85 degrees F)
- Height: 19” 24” 30” 36” 48”
- Base: Surface Mount using Flexstake’s patented Mesh Base Technology
- Weight: 3.5 lbs (approximate)
Latest from blog
What's the difference between a "galvanized" and "pre-galvanized" steel barricade?
While shopping for steel barricades online, you may notice some galvanization terms popping up which can be confusing. For instance in our steel barricade buying guide you'll see a barricade descri...Read more
What can businesses do while labor costs rise amidst an existing labor shortage?
The 2020's have seen businesses facing one challenge after another with a global pandemic creating a ripple of consequences we may observe for years to come. It's near impossible to pinpoint causes...Read more
How To Create An Entry Gate In An interlocking Steel Barricade Barrier
Few resources eat into a project's budget as quickly as human-power, so it's always a win when installation and set up is simple enough to avoid hiring additional crew members. We've written before...Read more