Vestil offers Interlocking Steel Barricades featuring an attractive and functional design! These barricades are ideal not only for directing personnel, but also for fitting in perfectly with any kind of environment you might use it in! The interlocking portable railing has many commercial and industrial applications and it can adapt to meet your changing requirements – thanks to the easiness with which it can be moved and to its removable feet which facilitate transportation.
Interlocking Steel Barricades – Stainless Steel Type Finish
- Rugged welded steel construction
- Easy to move to meet changing needs
- Upright bars vertically spaced at 5-5/8" intervals
- Each railing includes connectors to attach multiple units together to form long runs
- Feet are removable so railing will lay flat for shipping and storage
- Size: 102"L x 40"H
- Style: Light Weight or Heavy Duty
- Foot Style: Both Curved
- Rail Diameter: 1-1/4" or 1-5/8"
- Weight: 85 lbs. or 105 lbs.
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Customizable: Choose between 2 models
Latest from blog
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide
Steel Barricade Comparison Guide: Steel Barricade Features & Specifications This Steel Barricade Comparison Guide compares the features and specifications for our metal crowd control barricades...Read more
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards
What are Bollards Used For? Bollard Definitions & Types of Bollards Modern day bollards are sturdy posts which block vehicle access from restricted roads or pedestrian areas. While you may not ...Read more
How to Buy the Right Portable Bleachers
Many Americans have fond memories of summers in the park watching baseball games in the late evening sunlight. While each generation sees its own trends - video games, skateboards, social media, y...Read more