Offering strength and durability, these brightly fluorescent easy-to-grip Grabber Tubes are made from environmentally-friendly material. The innovative design is brightly visible during daylight hours. Available in two height options, the Tube is designed to effectively handle a multitude of applications. The Tube’s unique handle design as well as the grabber hole make for easy lifting, moving, and placement. Add the rubber base over the tube stem for immediate use.
Includes: (1) Grabber Cone (Available in different sizes and reflective sheeting)
Optional Rubber Base (8, 12 and 18 lbs.)
- Patented design allows for easy movement.
- Made of flexible, durable low-density polyethylene.
- UV inhibitors minimize fading of the bright orange colored mold throughout.
- Easy to transport and store.
- Available in a variety of sizes and reflective sheeting types.
- Extra-large flanged bottom supports the tube.
- Bases will not crush if run over. Composite construction offers strength and durability.
- Three recessed sheeting areas to help protect the reflective bands from tearing.
- Grabber hole in the stem provides convenient carrying handle for movement and deployment.
- Meets Federal MUTCD standards.
- Cone Height: 42”
- Base Weight: 8lbs, 12lbs or 18lbs
Latest from blog
Crowd Control Basics: Preventing Crowd Surge
Crowd surges are unfortunate occurrences that have taken place across the world for many, many years. From a music festival in Texas, a soccer stadium in England, a nightclub in Illinois, and a pil...Read more
The Barricade Game Changer: Barricade in a Box 2.0
Heavy-duty steel barricades have been one of the most utilized crowd control products for a long time. They are a reliable tool for blocking access to certain areas, such as concert stages, parade ...Read more
Crowd Control Basics: How to Plan a Parade
Every year, hundreds of thousands of people gather for holiday fun or to enjoy community celebrations by attending local, state, or national parades. With March quickly approaching, many cities and...Read more